Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Card

In the three and a half years that Sam and I have been married I have successfuly managed to send out Christmas cards. Its actually one of the things I enjoy doing for the Holidays. Most people enjoy baking or being crafty. I enjoy sending out cards. Maybe it is the appeal of taking pictures of Sam and I with the challenge of matching those pictures to the perfect picture card from Costco. Insert advertising blurb here. I love Costco. Especially their photo department. I think it is so fun to send and recieve photo cards. However this year I did not get around to writing a letter. Or even signing the card. My excuse? Don't have one. Its simple everyone just got cards this year, no explanation, nothing. I just didn't feel up to writing a letter, trying to get it to print perfectly on a letterhead and stuffing it along with the card into an envelope. Oh I do have an excuse. I am sparing the environment. Less paper sent out that will eventually get tossed out. Come on admit it, as soon as its read its tossed. Why save written words when you have blogs and facebook? There is only one problem there. I haven't written on our blog since its inception in September. In fact I didn't even share it with anyone. This is probably your first view at our blog. Sam doesn't even know about OUR blog. Well here it is along with our Christmas letter. Soon to follow this post. I have to keep everyone on the edge of their seats in anticipation. Besides I can put more pictures on a blog letter than an actual one sent with the card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam & Sherry looking forward to following your blog. After Betsy leaving the PC and Charlie coming home from NZ I won't have to go through blog withdrawal!! Can't wait to see you all. Be sure and post lots of pictures of my grand dog!!

Post a Comment